Monday 3 March 2014

When do you get to sleep?


Yes I love my children dearly, yes I chose to have them, and yes I wouldn't swap my life... BUT when do I get to sleep? I think the husband agrees!

Here is my grumble in full:

1) There is no time to sit down and rest let alone sleep

2) Even if I could get chance to sleep, I can't find my bed underneath the giant laundry mountain on top

3) Even if I get past the laundry mountain (by throwing it on the floor) the sheets are grimy and wet from baby snot / dribble / spilled milk

4) Even if I put the kids to bed, throw the laundry on the floor and lie between grimy sheets, 3 little people will take it in turns to appear in my bed and gradually edge me out. I now understand the full meaning of the song 'there were 5 in the bed and the little one said roll over...'

Ah feel better now that rant is over :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment