Thursday 13 March 2014

Spring is in the air!

H and S enjoying Whimple Playgroup

Astonishingly we've had more than a week of sunshine and good weather! Let's hope it's a sign of a good summer to come.

Next Friday, the 21st March, is the first day of the Baha'i New Year which also marks the Spring equinox. It's a lovely time to have a new year, as spring is beginning and everything seems renewed.

I'm not planning any new year's resolutions, but I am celebrating all the things which are brilliant about the sun shining:

1) The sun just puts a smile on my face!
2) It has been surprisingly fast to leave the house without having to put on thousands of coats, hats, gloves etc
3) We can go to the park!
4) ...and the beach
5) ...and play in the garden
6) It feels warmer in the sunshine that it does in my house
7) I can ditch the wellies and break out some cute shoes
8) Is it frappuccino season yet??

Share your sunshine happiness with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment