Sunday 16 March 2014

My little helper!


For some time now I have suspected that my life would be easier if I had another pair of hands. The other night that was kindly offered in the form of my 5 year old daughter 'A'.

She offered to put her younger brother to bed whilst I was getting her bedding ready. I popped out of the room for a couple of minutes and came back to find my nearly 3 year old son 'S' lying on the floor with A changing his nappy! They selected some pyjamas, she dragged them onto him, and then he hopped into bed ready for his story. A read his whole story book, said a prayer for him and then tucked him in.

I'm hoping this is just the beginning of a new level of helpfulness from my lovely eldest. But, anyway they are super cute! (yes I'm biased...)

Let me know what your little ones have done to make you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment