Thursday 18 July 2013

When will that baby sleep through the night?


So my third baby is now 9 months old! His life has flown past as he's been dragged along to all the activities put on for his older brother and sister. He is rolling around and almost crawling, he has 5 teeth, and he has a charming smile. BUT... he still likes to wake up several times during the night for a feed.

He usually ends up staying in our bed from at least the 4am feed, and then of course gradually rotates until he is lying horizonally - the best position for kicking us awake!

How can I get him to sleep through the night in his own cot? I guess I need to make more of an effort to stay awake and take him back to his cot after each feed. I'd also like to introduce bottle-feeding to try and settle him at night.

Inspire me with your success stories! x

No comments:

Post a Comment