Thursday 25 July 2013

How are you coping with the school holidays?


So here are my 3 children. All ready to spend 6 full weeks with Mummy and Daddy, without the help of pre-school. We both work from home which is great for sharing the childcare, but also challenging to get any time to concentrate.

I'm dividing up the time into half-day slots and trying to schedule in activities. I also have grand ambitions for the summer such as potty train Sutherland (who is 2 and 1/4), teach Alabama to read and write (which she has begun) and conduct several virtues classes with them to teach good behaviour. I'm also hoping we'll catch up on the gardening, clean the whole house, going swimming every week...

We will be going away for a week to Baha'i summer school which has a range of family activities and simple classes for children. We're going to experience the joys of camping with 3 little people.

Let me know your summer holiday ideas! x

No comments:

Post a Comment