Wednesday 11 June 2014

Things The Kids Did Today Which Made Me Laugh!

...they can be a total nightmare to look after, but they also make me laugh! Here are today's episodes:

1) I just caught my toddler dipping his hand into the leftover cat food. I shrieked 'NO!!!' and leapt to knock a lump of jellied fish out of his podgy hand and then examined his mouth for evidence. He either hadn't sampled any, or had finished chewing.

2) The same toddler (H, aged 19 months) discovered at dinner time that he could hold a piece of penne pasta in his lips and make it into a whistle by blowing through it. He made us all laugh so the other children wanted to join in. My 5 year old did the same thing, but my 3 year old didn't quite seem to understand and so put pasta between his lips and then said 'nee nah' like a fire engine :-)

3) The husband and I were woken up this morning by the sound of children giggling and babbling. After ignoring it for a while we (OK he) investigated and found that our 3 year old son had climbed into his baby brother's cot (in a different bedroom) and they were happily playing together.




No comments:

Post a Comment