Friday 27 December 2013

Fed up of eating yet?


Hope you have all had a lovely Christmas! We have had a lovely time with our family and are now trying to get back to work and to tidying. There is so much to do around the house, and I'm trying to keep up with our post-Christmas sales for our business (www.serenity-baby.co.uk)

My cupboard is heaving with gifts of chocolate for us and the kids. As soon as I get them off to bed I shall be sitting down to watch some recorded Christmas telly and working my way through the chocolate mountain.

Our next conversations are how to make the Baha'i festival of Ayyam-i-Ha in February anywhere near as exciting and special as Christmas (for more info check out www.bahai.org). We are thinking of making a pudding with all of our leftover ingredients from the Christmas pud, and perhaps making an advent calendar.

Here is our littlest one enjoying playing with his new kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment