Thursday 7 November 2013

10 Year Wedding Anniversary!

Tomorrow marks 10 years since we made our vows. We have only made it to 'tin' apparently - we have to wait longer for silver, gold and ruby! I feel a bit cheated... 10 years of marriage is quite an achievement, and our precious element (or is it a compound? I never was good at chemistry) is TIN?

So what does ten years of marriage mean to me? Well, looking back at the photos now I realise that my husband has become my best friend and life companion. We have grown as adults together and are now learning what it means to be parents. We run our business together (www.serenity-baby.co.uk) and are learning how to best combine our different skills. There have been highs and lows, crises and victories, but there has definitely been love and laughter.

We are blessed with 3 beautiful children and it is hard to remember a time before they were around. For our anniversary we are going to enjoy a meal out just by ourselves! What percentage of the time will be spend talking about the children?

I think that's about as mushy as I can muster! Here are some photos to enjoy instead :-)








1 comment:

  1. congratulations darling! 10 years is a HUGE achievement. here's to many more happy years ahead!

    ReplyDelete